Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Highly sensitive child

(6 Posts)
spambolina Mon 13-Jul-09 21:55:14

Can anyone suggest a 'supper nanny' type person to visit a family exhausted by 6 year highly sensitive girl, to observe and advise? Or an organisation to get in touch with? Desperate.

HelensMelons Tue 14-Jul-09 09:41:47

Hi Spam

Can't do the links but if you do a search on 'Highly Sensitive Child' there is a thread from February called "3yo Scared of Holes in Socks" - this thread has information on a book and a website - that may be of help to you.

troutpout Tue 14-Jul-09 09:46:37

Have you tried camhs?

spambolina Sun 19-Jul-09 17:54:15

thanks Helens, will check it out

spambolina Sun 19-Jul-09 17:55:25

Troutpout, not sure of your abbreviation camhs- are they an organisation?

mrz Sun 19-Jul-09 18:12:43

CAMHS = Child Adolescent Mental Health service

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now