Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

DS had v bad meltdown in Guildford today, people stared

(7 Posts)
smallwhitecat Sat 11-Jul-09 13:03:24

Message withdrawn

Barmymummy Sat 11-Jul-09 13:25:06

Ahhh bless you, just try and forget it, those people already have.

Come to Worthing for the day, my DS can join in wink

sickofsocalledexperts Sat 11-Jul-09 13:29:44

fuck em - half the parents walking those streets are probably crap at handling tantrums, and most of them would almost certainly fall apart if ever faced with SEN in their children.

bubblagirl Sat 11-Jul-09 13:34:39

ive been there it is hard but i block everyone else out and just concentrate on what i have to do i also have to ignore any interaction and it gets worse and goes on longer

ive had tuts comments on what they would do pick up child etc interact no wonder his like that as mother isn't even speaking to him his after her attention

i just give them a look that says dont you dare speak again in my ear shot im not in the mood lol

im good at blocking out others now nt children can give some good tantrums themselves i love watching them when ds is on a good day lol especially if its from some judging mums grin

bubblagirl Sat 11-Jul-09 13:35:30

[sits with ds and bag of pop corn tutting and shaking head}

pagwatch Sat 11-Jul-09 13:38:58

SWC
Sweetie I am in Guildford too.
they are probably saying - 'well that child was playing up but have you seen that big boy who does allthat really weird stuff' grin

Tell me next time you are in town and DS2 and I will go in first and pre-disaster it for you
smile

Seriously. You just can't worry what they think. Dh was in town this am with DS2 and DD and if he looked across it would have been with solidarity - people look but often it is absent minded or sympathetic. We just don't feel that because we are feeling so self concious.

<<waves at fellow Guildford trashing person >>

smallwhitecat Sat 11-Jul-09 18:02:23

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now