Talk

Advanced search

Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

WTF is it pick on sn day

(7 Posts)
2shoes Wed 08-Jul-09 19:07:26

second shitty thread today

Hassled Wed 08-Jul-09 19:10:23

I don't see the OP there as someone having any sort of dig at SN - Moondog is a SALT who provides invaluable advice on the SN boards. It was more of a filing/admin complaint.

bullet123 Wed 08-Jul-09 19:11:05

What was the first one?

Goblinchild Wed 08-Jul-09 19:12:33

Speaking truthfully, I'd rather that the arrogant and annoying and uninterested just deleted sn from their lists of topics to view.
Let them carry on cruising, and worrying about the correct etiquette for pre-teen slumber parties in their own little bubble.
I've deleted certain areas that I have no interest in, that's freedom of choice.

2shoes Wed 08-Jul-09 19:12:58

I know I know, I needed to rant
I heart the op, but what with that and the other one, I got angry
ignore me

HecatesTwopenceworth Wed 08-Jul-09 19:15:24

agree with hassled. I didn't read it as saying sn should go or anything. Just that all these sub-sections make things hard.

MN is a maze! It is so hard to navigate.

Goblinchild Wed 08-Jul-09 19:18:57

Well, I know it's bitchy of me, but there are few sweeter situations than watching someone previously dismissive of 'those sort of children' suddenly be faced with a similar situation in their own lives.
And having to eat humble pie and ask for help and support from those that were aliens before.
It has happened, and it will happen again in the future.
Rant away, my son has been ill for two days and when he got back, the rumour around Y9 was that he was in custody and facing an ASBO. grin
The NT world, gotta love it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now