Talk

Advanced search

Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Trying not to lamp a friend

(12 Posts)
sarah293 Wed 08-Jul-09 18:06:45

Message withdrawn

2shoes Wed 08-Jul-09 18:18:06

oh but she is so right, my bil has had loads of help as he has 3 boys, they are harder you know

sarah293 Wed 08-Jul-09 18:32:06

Message withdrawn

lou031205 Wed 08-Jul-09 18:44:57

You clearly have no idea what having two children is like - I mean, you don't have other children either, do you...

2shoes Wed 08-Jul-09 18:47:21

well I suppose we are lucky our dd's can't run into the trafic(insert balck humour smiley face)

PeachyTheRiverParrettHarlot Wed 08-Jul-09 18:48:07

My nan had 3sets oftwins in 3 years lol, that must have been pretty hatrf ( but as she was invalid theother dozen orso raised them)

smile sweetly and ignore her, assume she'sexhausted from lack of sleep- makes the brain cease rational thought and spout bollocks [wimk]

sarah293 Wed 08-Jul-09 18:50:52

Message withdrawn

2shoes Wed 08-Jul-09 18:56:31

12 would be good as the older ones could look after the little ones.......why didn't i hav ethat many I could have spent all day on here

PeachyTheRiverParrettHarlot Wed 08-Jul-09 19:00:14

she had 16 in total my nan

the older ones raised the littlies of corse,nan used to get them to stack the cots aginst the wall with bottles propped in their mouths

then theyb ed Grandad cough medicine to keep him quiet 9alkie) and their jobs were done and they could go off to school!

12 survived toa dulthood so clearly nan did experience ahrdship we'd all hate to experience in truth, but I do often think she could ahve said No more often, but as dad was child 15 I'd not have been here

luckylady74 Wed 08-Jul-09 19:10:43

I stopped going to my local twins club because the moaning got on my nerves. It's not that bloody hard and as mine are now 4 I can frankly tell you that parenting them is far easier than one child a lot of the time- tell that to your friend.

I have a 'friend' who moans that as her child is 'normal' he gets ignored at school unlike mine who has special needs - I think how lovely to have a child who can be ignored!

jemmm Wed 08-Jul-09 21:43:39

As someone who has an NT 4.5 year old, and 2 year old twins - one of whom is ASD, tell her from me that twins are easy and that's she's talking bollocks...

anonandlikeit Thu 09-Jul-09 17:59:10

Riven, ask your friend to swap for the day & see who has the easier day!
Stupid cow!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now