Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Help with Referral

(4 Posts)
sadminster Tue 07-Jul-09 13:47:13

Going to the GP tomorrow RE my son. Can anyone recommend a developmental paediatrician in London or the South east (NHS).

Thank you all.

lou031205 Tue 07-Jul-09 15:25:02

Depends where you live, really. If Winchester isn't too far, Dr Whitlingum at RHCH is brilliant. (Autism, Epilepsy & neurodisability).

sadminster Tue 07-Jul-09 21:16:20


We're in Reading but are willing to travel anywhere - ideally looking for someone with an interest in speech & language development.

TotalChaos Tue 07-Jul-09 22:02:57

no personal experience, but I think Great Ormond St are meant to be good. Also there's somebody highly rated called Daphne Keen, don't know where/how you would get referred though.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: