Talk

Advanced search

Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

my baby was attacked which has left him with complex needs.

(6 Posts)
worldofmums Sat 04-Jul-09 22:45:36

I am looking for other parents who had gone through this as well. There are no support groups in the uk that i can find and wanted to know if other parents would be interested in this.

othermother Sat 04-Jul-09 23:03:00

Sorry, I've not gone through this, but can I ask how your baby was attacked? Hope I'm not being insensitive.

Seuss Sat 04-Jul-09 23:09:11

Sorry to hear your baby was attacked, I haven't gone through this but everyone is very supportive on here. Are you thinking of setting a group up? How old is your LO?

Yurtgirl Sat 04-Jul-09 23:11:12

I dont know any families in this situation - but I am sure those that are would be interested

mum2fredandpudding Sat 04-Jul-09 23:17:47

im so sorry to hear this. im sure there are other people who have similar experiences.

Do his complex needs fit in wth some of the things you might find other mothers posting about on SN? Because whilst how these needs eventuated might not be the same, you will find a lot of support on here for those complex needs.
xx

worldofmums Sun 05-Jul-09 07:39:19

sorry i went to bed!
thanks for replies i not willing to go in to details of the attack but my child is 5 now.
Yes i am intersted in setting up some sort of support group for parents, its just finding them!
Its the first time i have used this site but i can see already i will get a lot of support
thanks everyone

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now