Talk

Advanced search

Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Really looking forwrd to the summer break !!!

(6 Posts)
mysonben Thu 02-Jul-09 16:19:33

Honestly ! shock this is the first time ever that i can say i'm looking forwrd to not having ds in nursery! We 've had such a rollercoaster of events (and emotions) since his verbal dx of asd last april. Lots of meetings with nursery staff, sencos,... i've been on edge everytime i step foot in the nursery lately, wondering what to expect. And his SALT sessions are coming to a close for now anyway, i expect he will have some more in the next few months.

But that will be it until september! HOORAY!!! I will be breathing again soon! grin

fatzak Thu 02-Jul-09 17:26:56

Oh I know how you feel! I'm so much happier when DS isn't at school - at least i know what he's been up to and don't have to have the 3.30 palpitations and the walk of shame into the classroomgrin

lou031205 Fri 03-Jul-09 12:11:57

Can't say I agree, but am glad for you smile. 3 under 3.6, DD1 more like DD2 (22mo) in behaviour, DD3 only 12 weeks. <<gulp>>

amberflower Fri 03-Jul-09 12:20:49

I am looking forward to the holidays too...but then I only have DS (and bump!) to worry about...Lou I can imagine why you would be apprehensive!

I can't wait to have a bit of a break from the school thing and actually start enjoying DS properly again.

meltedmarsbars Fri 03-Jul-09 13:49:21

I'm not so sure....all three dc's are doing well in school, and now we I will be doing a 2 hour cycle of tube-feed, nappy change and two 30 min physio sessions every day for the next 7 weeks and 3 days. I enjoy the time they're at school, and so do they! Now I have 7 weeks when my time is not my own again. Selfish, isn't it!

Lou, I also had 3 in 3 years - it can be hard work until they get to school!

macwoozy Fri 03-Jul-09 13:57:07

I'm counting down the days, I am soooooo looking forward to it. Ds hates school and every morning is a battle to get him in. He will be so much happier knowing he has 6 weeks off, I really can't wait.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now