Talk

Advanced search

Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Never underestimate them...

(6 Posts)
r3dh3d Tue 30-Jun-09 22:31:02

DD1 has just discovered the remote control pad that works her electric bed lift. grin DH heard a strange whirring noise and went into her room to find her standing with her head touching the ceiling and the most enormous grin on her face. shock. How the feck she found it and worked out how to use it (developmental age of 8 months, never really seen us use the thing, and anyway it's hung on the outside of the bed, out of sight) I have no idea.

Feel a bit guilty to be cramping her style, but we're keeping it out of reach from now on!

2shoes Tue 30-Jun-09 22:32:54

oh that is clever. I remember how please I was when dd stopped the lift (we have a through the floor lift with buttons in it) bet you were soooooooo proud

sarah293 Wed 01-Jul-09 07:02:59

Message withdrawn

r3dh3d Wed 01-Jul-09 09:26:59

I was proud grin. Once I'd got over thinking about how she could have chopped her own leg off and how she normally chews any cable in reach... shock

r3dh3d Wed 01-Jul-09 09:30:56

Oh 'eck. Sound sensitive lights. Can you imagine... shockshockshock

Someone once said to me I should rig up a whole son-et-lumiere thing in DD1's bedroom and give her switch access for if she wakes up in the night and gets bored. hmm. She'd take down the National Grid! grin

FioFio Wed 01-Jul-09 11:03:52

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now