Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

It's official!!!COPPERTOP'S Boys are GORGEOUS!

(23 Posts)
TheRealMrsF Sat 14-May-05 22:25:06

Thought today was just an ordinary day....ready for possible visitors that may come to give me and DH our pressies (ready for our joint birthday tomorrow)...and all in vain....as usual...no-one visited....but at least the kitchen was tidy and the cushions plumped up!!! (ooH!...and i hoovered!)

Silly me for thinking people would visit.....and i have told DH that i am NOT going on a pressie hunt tomorrow...i want people to come to us- we always take their pressies to them.

BUT....despite it all...something wonderful did happen!!!!

I recieved a lovely note and card from coppertop!!!

And included were photoes of her beautiful sons.

I had the privilige of hearing her DS2 chatting away when i phone her last week....and now i can imagine what he looks like too!

So my family sucks....but i have a friend with 'special' children instead.

I know which i prefer!

So thanks CT....that was better than anything i will be given tomorrow by my families (excluding the wonderful family i have withing my 4 walls!!!!)

coppertop Sat 14-May-05 22:30:07

Awwwwwwwww! MrsF!

I was so hoping that your card would reach you in time. I still can't find a recent photo of me or dh but you'll have to picture an older dark-eyed version of ds1 (dh) and a curl-free version of ds2 (me).

If I don't 'see' you around tomorrow, have a great birthday with the Forgetfuls. xx

coppertop Sat 14-May-05 22:31:08

P.S. Plumped the cushions and did the hoovering??? Shame on you for letting the side down!

Socci Sat 14-May-05 22:32:50

Message withdrawn

Davros Sun 15-May-05 06:59:58

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRSF!!! (and MrF).
You've got lots of special friends here.

Chocol8 Sun 15-May-05 07:01:11

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRSF & MRF!!!!!!!!

HOPE YOU BOTH HAVE A LOVELY DAY!!! xxxxxxxxxxx

Saker Sun 15-May-05 09:36:40

Many Happy Returns

Socci Sun 15-May-05 10:08:08

Message withdrawn

KarenThirl Sun 15-May-05 10:12:39

Happy birthday, Mrs F, hope you have a great day.

macwoozy Sun 15-May-05 10:17:35

Happy birthday Mrs F

Merlot Sun 15-May-05 10:18:44

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

MarsLady Sun 15-May-05 10:21:28

Have a fantasic birthday MrF & MrsF

chonky Sun 15-May-05 11:09:56

Happy Birthday Mr and MrsF

jampots Sun 15-May-05 11:13:35

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR AND MRS F

InternationalGirl Sun 15-May-05 12:05:23

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! [GRIN] Hope you are having a lovely day with your family.

InternationalGirl Sun 15-May-05 12:06:02

oops -

Thomcat Sun 15-May-05 12:47:21

Happy Birthday to both of you, hope you both have a lovely sunny day, TC x

Gobbledigook Sun 15-May-05 13:15:43

Everybody here wishes you a happy birthday, have a happy day today (clap clap, clap clap)

Are you one, are you two, are you three, are you four, are you five, six, seven or maybe more?!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Have a fab day

TheRealMrsF Mon 16-May-05 22:24:37

Awwww!!!

Well...had a lovely day

we went to a canal pub- and ate our meals on a barge. (anchored firmly to the sides i may add!!!!)

It's such a relaxed atmosphere there... so no-one noticed our boys grabbing chips off their plates and running off to watch the boats going up and down the locks!!!

we then went along the tow path for a walk- and ended up in a park- with a lovely wooded play area and 'hills' off grass...they loved that! 9Running up the hills and rolling down)

then tom was amazed when a 'real' cricket match started in the field next to the park.

finally- as we went back to the car we stopped to watch (and the boys helped!)...as a boat went up in the lock

When DH and I were watching the boys running freely around the field/park....particularily when they were 'exploring' around the hedges/woodland etc..........I just sat there feeling so content----no squabbles No crying.... it was perfect.
(and that was just DH & I....aha....only kidding!!!!!)

Thomcat Tue 17-May-05 13:14:43

Glad you had such a lovely time

coppertop Tue 17-May-05 13:17:06

It sounds like a perfect birthday (or joint birthday), MrsF.

sis Tue 17-May-05 13:37:14

Oh I missed this but I'm really glad you had such lovely birthdays!

macwoozy Tue 17-May-05 17:08:24

Sounds like a great day, good for you

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now