Talk

Advanced search

Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

OK I win, I trump you all as the worst parent

(7 Posts)
2shoes Thu 25-Jun-09 15:01:06

saw dd at school earlier(she was respite last night) and she wasn't wearing her own clothes.
so I just rang respite to find out why....
cos I didn't send any inblush and they couldn't wash yeasterdays as I tell them not to wash herclothes(they use horrid bold and I hate the smell)
so I win

Woooozle100 Thu 25-Jun-09 16:08:28

oh dear

I sent ds to creche with no shoes (was running v late and couldn't find them) This was after taking dd to see the Wiggles - and er forgetting to put her wheelchair in the boot (this was in the panic swearfest that was the realisation dh had left her hearing aid at conductive and the dash to get that before concert)

parp parp grin

2shoes Thu 25-Jun-09 16:39:42

you win
I just found the clothes in her bag.....
so of course I rang them and told them

springlamb Thu 25-Jun-09 16:46:41

One of the 'riding for the disabled' mums I see each week carefully put her disabled lad into the car after his ride on Tuesday, packed up all their stuff, waved fond goodbyes to everyone and left.

Returned a few minutes later to collect her beautiful NT 3 year old, who was calmly going about his business in the stables kitchen.

I did wonder about the wisdom of her plan to take them both to the beach on Friday.

springlamb Thu 25-Jun-09 16:48:59

(Don't tell social services this one)

When ds was a few months old I left Tesco's with him in his carseat, put it on top of th car while I put the shopping in, got in myself and prepared to drive off with him still on top. Don't think he's ever forgiven me.

2shoes Thu 25-Jun-09 16:54:51

omg
(lol)

misscutandstick Thu 25-Jun-09 22:58:06

i blame the sleep deprivation...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now