Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

i think dd4 has eaten a p!

(12 Posts)
drlove8 Tue 23-Jun-09 12:33:52

i dont mean the veg, i mean the key from my llaptop.(she can strip the buttons off in 5 seconds) the bit with the letter on it... ive looked everywhere and i cant find it. God , i wish she could talk and tell me what she's done with it...will it pass through her ok? sad i only went to get her a drink!

Widemouthfrog Tue 23-Jun-09 12:47:08

You better mind your Q then grin

I'm sure it will be retrievable in the next day or two!

bubblagirl Tue 23-Jun-09 12:52:35

oh no i hope not but im sure if she has it will not do any damage it'll probably turn up where you least expect it

drlove8 Tue 23-Jun-09 13:37:39

oh the thought of searching through her used nappies! - joy hmm. you lot will be rofl , next time you see napies or peas, cause you will think of this! - would this count as a "sensory experiance"? .... she's also fond of " sensory experiances "with the pot plants, with soap powder( on floor ect) and water (favorite is loo water ,cause its coloured). shock.....she's like a two year old except bigger and more distructive...sad. i cant wait for her to grow out of this "phase"..... oh no gota run , she's found my make up.

bubblagirl Tue 23-Jun-09 13:40:33

lol would be funny if it all come out spelling poo check you zeros and o's lol, loved that stage the things they get up too

drlove8 Tue 23-Jun-09 13:51:58

trust you bubbla to come up with that one! lolgrin.... at least i know you survived this .... so there is hope! smile

bubblagirl Tue 23-Jun-09 13:54:45

lol sorry couldn't resist i survived just by losing my hair turning to drink caffeine lol

no it was hard but he did get out of the phase thank goodness

5inthebed Tue 23-Jun-09 20:52:51

DS2 once took my Y key.It was found on his windowsill 3 days or so later.

Have you found it yet?

drlove8 Wed 24-Jun-09 11:47:08

No , its still missing! sad

TheChilliMoose Wed 24-Jun-09 11:57:03

I'll have a P please, Bob! Seriously, hope it turns up somewhere, ahem, external, IYKWIM.

MatNanPlus Wed 24-Jun-09 18:28:05

I replaced my F key from a company on eBay.

drlove8 Wed 24-Jun-09 21:44:34

what company? would like to check out their p's! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now