Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

A funny moment- come read ds1's poem we found LOL

(9 Posts)
PeachyTheRiverParrettHarlot Sat 20-Jun-09 10:54:25

It took us a while to decipher (writinga nd spelling) but we found it very funny indeed.

Chicken.

I believe in chicken, I think it tastes so nice
I beleive in chicken, i'm going to bake it with rice
I believe in chiocken I think you're going to die *
I beleive in chicken, i'm going to bake you in a pie
I beleive in chicken, chicken, chicken I think it atstes so nice
I beleive in chicken, i'm going to bake you with rice

'Chicken' is both ds1's fave food and a popular stim word in this house. The * is to note that I presume it's addressed to a chicken?

As a sad note this poem would have been failed bys choola s the spelling and rpesentation were so bad. Whilst i think it is fab LOL

MatNanPlus Sat 20-Jun-09 10:57:56

I love it. Well Done Peachy1

monstermansmum Sat 20-Jun-09 11:04:04

well done Little Peach! (maybe he gets his spelling from you? LOL) grin

PeachyTheRiverParrettHarlot Sat 20-Jun-09 11:07:13

nah, I just can't type, he's dyslexic as wella s ASD (but we both have limited vision in all seriosuness so it is linked)

I'd like to send it in to school typed up properly but actually think the I Beleiove In Chicken but would upset the Enangelical brigade there. COuld you imagine? PMSL- The Chicken Creed

jennybensmummy Sat 20-Jun-09 11:19:22

oh i love it thats so funny but also so sweet xx

5inthebed Sun 21-Jun-09 08:15:53

I love it!

I believe in chicken as well!

troutpout Sun 21-Jun-09 08:34:52

That is excellent
Love the well placed * too!

anonandlikeit Sun 21-Jun-09 09:53:19

Fantastic, its made me hungry grin

PeachyTheRiverParrettHarlot Sun 21-Jun-09 10:05:22

Apparently there's a opem floatinga round for DH today, but it's written in the chracter of Mouldy maggot ( a bizarre creation of ds1#'s that appears when he has stress) so could be interesting.........

I'm intrigued; ds1 said he wrote it in a minute. I think it scans well and I can also do that, write a poem in a second, English teacher at College said to publsihable standard.... he's also strated reading a lot and his reading age has jumped 4 years in a few months so will wait ans watch- my schhooling was affected by me nbeing streamed in bottom set despite being equivalent of G&T in English (they couldnt manage both issues), it took until I could do an Acces to make iot up, won't have ds1 sufferieng same fate. Also, he was assessed as being a decade ahead of his age in verbal skills by SALT so maybe there is something there.......

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now