Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

WANTED - can you help?

(14 Posts)
mulsey Wed 11-May-05 15:26:17

Hope that you dont mind me posting this here as I had no replies in the wanted section

Im looking to buy some garden toys for my disabled daughter. I think that she would like a roundabout or swing, maybe even a playhouse if it was a fair size. All things considered

We are after a pair of Piedro boots for our daughter - size 22 or 23 considered -must be in excellent condition.

We are looking to buy a second hand touch talker for my daughter. A supertalker would be our first choice, but would consider most basic talkers.

Thanks for looking everyone, if you have any of these items then pls get in touch and perhaps we can discuss a price.........

Fio2 Wed 11-May-05 15:36:08

where are you? i have few of the things, we are in kent

sparklymieow Wed 11-May-05 15:37:03

how old is she???

Dingle Wed 11-May-05 15:43:20

I have some Piedros musley, excellent condition, in black patent leather, not sure of the size but will go and check.

I did offer them to eidsvold for her dd, but it meant posting them to Aus!!! Will double check with her first!

We are also looking to get rid of our playhouse soon(little tikes) as we are hopefully going to get a summer house in a few months. But I am in Kent too!

Dingle Wed 11-May-05 15:47:14

Just got the Piedros out, they are size 22 and are in VGC, in fact they are hardly even marked on the insoles IYSWIM. DD grew out of them so quickly!

mulsey Wed 11-May-05 17:20:14

Oh Im excited already............ firstly we live in Scotland! So I cant really pop down for the garden bits, I was hoping that there might be other Scottish mums on mumsnet too.

As for the boots - they sound fab....lets negociate Dingle pls.......

Lastly, my daughter is 4, with long legs. She generally uses a wheelchair for mobility, but is now getting stronger with a kaye walker

Thx once again everybody for your replies

Dingle Wed 11-May-05 17:24:41

Now I am concerned I have the right size 22!!!

Thes are tiny, probably my dd's first piedros, when she was about a year old, and dd has tiny feet. Have I raised you hopes and now got the wrong size.

MABS Wed 11-May-05 17:26:52

I have two navy blue pairs of Piedro Boots,sizes 26 and 27. They have been worn but are in good condition. If they'd help anyone, I'll send them for just postage costs.

meea Wed 11-May-05 17:28:51

Oh yes please have been looking for spare boots for ds2 he is wearing a 26 .So would like both please.

MABS Wed 11-May-05 17:30:44

cat me your address and i'll get them to you

meea Wed 11-May-05 17:32:08

Thanks will cat you my address.

mulsey Wed 11-May-05 19:13:28

Dingle, my daughter has very small feet for her age. I believe that the euro 22 is about uk small 5, 5 and half. If they say 22 on the sole, then that will do for me

eidsvold Wed 11-May-05 23:54:03

DINGLE - send them to scotland - we are off to be measured for orthotics next week - can't remember if I told you. Her clarks boots seem to be doing the trick so far.

Dingle Thu 12-May-05 15:56:32

Thanks eidsvold, I sent them today.
I'm glad at long last she is getting to see the orthotist. I hope it all goes well.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now