Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Here you all are!!!

(19 Posts)
5inthebed Wed 10-Jun-09 21:16:42

I usually just click on the active threads in the SN section, but went to look for it before and couldn't find you all! Thought I was going loopy there.

So how is our new home? Are we all comfortable?

2shoes Wed 10-Jun-09 21:18:09

it is all shiney and new

5inthebed Wed 10-Jun-09 21:26:06

Do we have to put coasters down when we have a drink then?

And leave our shoes at the door as not to make the new carpet dirty?

Niftyblue Wed 10-Jun-09 21:27:30

Wheres the bean bags ?

5inthebed Wed 10-Jun-09 21:31:12

We're too classy now for bean bags shock

There are chais longue sofas scattered around in a feng shui style. (did you not get the memo)?

Niftyblue Wed 10-Jun-09 21:41:14

NO bean bags shock
What sort of place is this ?

Right well I am going to get on one of those chais lounge sofas and have a strop and cry "I did`nt get a memo"

wink

5inthebed Wed 10-Jun-09 22:03:56

I believe there is a melt down corner just for that dear smile

Niftyblue Wed 10-Jun-09 22:08:56

o.k I promise never ever ,ever mention the bags again

Do I really have to go in the corner ?
grin

5inthebed Wed 10-Jun-09 22:14:55

<Stamps foot down and points>

grin

Niftyblue Wed 10-Jun-09 22:23:51

(((((aaarrrgghh NOT FAIR)))))
Stomps over to the corner kicking the new sofa
Stands with arms folded and scowls

LOL

monstermansmum Wed 10-Jun-09 22:30:36

ooh i dont like it!!! I'm going to find a bean bag and sulk in the corner!!! angry

I liked lurking on all the other threads and now were all going to be separated like naughty children! I do understand that those with older children may feel that the threads about young/new dx are not relevent but everybody has so much advice to offer, and the SN section now includes parents and threads about walking sticks and other things not really relating to SN children. I liked it being mainly SN children topics.

Hope I dont sound too miserable and sulky. No offence meant to those who want to know about folding walking sticks etc!!!! smile

Niftyblue Wed 10-Jun-09 22:37:22

I agree I preferred it as it was
it was so much easier to find what you wanted

(((whispers ))
You are not allowed to mention bean bags

I want to come out of the corner

5inthebed Wed 10-Jun-09 22:53:32

There was already an adult section though. I think the teen topic is a good idea though! Its great that there is now a full on section with sub sections. I think we will be ok in the long run smile

Your time is up NB, you may come out of your corner if you promise to behave and not mention the BB word again!

Widemouthfrog Thu 11-Jun-09 10:05:29

OMG-I logged on and I couldn't find you all! And now I have a choice of boards! Still, I will get used to it and now I've found you all can I hovver in the corner for a bit until I feel a bit more comfortable?

I'd like a big comfy sofas and a fancy coffee machine please.

(Bit miffed i didn't get the memo).

madwomanintheattic Thu 11-Jun-09 10:26:21

um. i don't knoooooow..... do i like it?

i do feel a bit segregated if i'm honest. i thought we were just going to get separate sections under the sn bit in 'being a parent' for teens etc?

i'm going to have to go and get caffeine and sugar and see how it feels later lol.

FioFio Thu 11-Jun-09 13:39:21

Message withdrawn

madwomanintheattic Thu 11-Jun-09 13:51:35

it does rather smack entirely of sn being the single defining characteristic of us all - adults/parents/children... it feels like a bit of a retrograde step if i'm honest...

it was a bit of a shock to have been totally removed from the parenting section...

Peachy Thu 11-Jun-09 16:26:19

Have we? Shows how much I notice then.....

libbypops Tue 07-Jul-09 11:45:28

i have a classy bean bag chair from www.magicbeanbags.co.uk - they do an indoor outdoor Saddle Chair which uses a waterproof soft fabric. - my 2 yr old has just got dry though the day so i let he nap on that!!! thank goodness she's never wee-ed on it but at least it will mop up! though she has used black felt on it but that came off thank goodness!!!

AND more importantly i drink my Spakling Chardonnay on the decking relaxing in it... I AM A CLASSY CHICK

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now