Talk

Advanced search

Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Very proud mummy moment...possibly TMI!!!

(14 Posts)
glitteryb6 Thu 04-Jun-09 20:11:57

Yesterday ds's Seahorse toilet chair arrived.

ds has NEVER pee'd or poo'd outside of a nappy so i was a bit unsure whether he'd perform or not and he has never sat on a potty or toilet as his trunk is so floppy there was never enough support.

he sat on it twice yesterday, running water etc but with no success, today we went to Asda and bought some Lightning McQueen (his fave!) underpants and went home and i was telling him about how big boys wear big boy pants etc and that if he used the toilet chair maybe he could wear the big boy pants.

Sat him on his chair and within 5 minutes he'd pee'd AND poo'd was so chuffed i took a photo! blush Dont worry i wont post it!!!!

He's now away to bed with his Lightning McQueen pants on.....with a nappy underneath....im not that brave!!! grin

silverfrog Thu 04-Jun-09 20:13:19

how brilliant smile

well done miniglittery

feelingbetter Thu 04-Jun-09 20:14:45

Glitteryboy - you are fantastic! Well done you gorgeous young man x

misscutandstick Thu 04-Jun-09 20:30:08

thats absolutely brilliant!!!

that also made me grin... visions of nappies and pants wink. fingers crossed for repeat performance!

laumiere Thu 04-Jun-09 21:21:26

YAY!!!!!!!!

I'll have to go look up that chair now...

smartiejake Thu 04-Jun-09 22:06:10

Wow! Well done glitterboy! What an achievement and what a handsome boy! (Just looked at your pics)

busybeingmum Thu 04-Jun-09 22:10:02

Message withdrawn

HelensMelons Thu 04-Jun-09 22:22:28

well done glitteryboy, happy days!!

sphil Thu 04-Jun-09 22:28:07

DS2 also succesfully trained very quickly with a toilet chair after four previous failed attempts - I think they're great!
Very envy about the poo though - we haven't had that yet!

5inthebed Thu 04-Jun-09 22:39:41

Well done glitterboy grin What a fab little man.

I do the nappy/underpants combo as well. Well, not on me personally, on DS2 I meant.

alfiemama Fri 05-Jun-09 08:51:34

Ah thats brilliant, well done miniglitter

magso Fri 05-Jun-09 09:24:53

Oh- Well done glitteryboy!

glitteryb6 Fri 05-Jun-09 12:13:23

well we've had poo number two so yesterday wasnt a fluke!!! grin

4nomore Fri 05-Jun-09 14:34:46

Poo no.2, yay!!!! Toilet training is such a big deal for some reason isn't it? Glitteryboy is a star

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now