Talk

Advanced search

Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

OOOOH BUGGRIN HELL!!!!! missed the statementing date!!!

(13 Posts)
misscutandstick Wed 03-Jun-09 21:21:09

Only just got the statementing thing started and what with one thing and another completely missed the very first date in which the 'pink and yellow' forms have to be in by. Should have been the 29th May, I thought it was the 11th June (the date which they decide apparently) GGGGRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

what can i do, what happens now???

we do have an Ed Psych coming to visit, but not while 19th June.

anyone ANY advice (other than to ring them tomorrow to see what can be done). anyone know what happens in this circumstance - surely i cant be the only one with a million appointments and stuff on my mind?

PipinJo Wed 03-Jun-09 22:38:20

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

misscutandstick Wed 03-Jun-09 23:06:31

I do infact have 5 children - 3 of which have SN, DLA reports to hand in, appts, AND yes actually we've only just got back from Devon Holiday (which was badly needed!)... to be honest its a miracle ive remembered it at all!

thanks Pipin, will storm the office tomorrow.

misscutandstick Thu 04-Jun-09 07:02:27

checked on Autoroute thingy (well google maps actually), and its a no-go, cant possibly hand it in personally - its a hour & 18mins drive there sad.

going to ring them this morning, i was just wondering what legal implications were for missing the deadline, with reference to having to wait till i can apply again or something. anyone know?

magso Thu 04-Jun-09 08:41:32

Hope all OK.
I phoned our lea because the private edpysch report had not arrived and they said if it did not arrive in time it could be submitted as 'late evidence' and when I suggested hand delivering it was told not to panic there was time - another report was oustanding. I used recorded delivery and phoned to check it was there. I hope your lot are as laid back!!

bubblagirl Thu 04-Jun-09 09:02:31

i would send them in with a letter special delivery or something i did this first time round although not sure if i was late or not it cost 5 pound but guaranteed it got there next day before 1 although i recorded the next one got there same time less money lol

just send it off with letter saying you have been away with family apologise and leave it at that really its only few days out really i doubt it'd made its way up the pile on the desk by then anyway

misscutandstick Thu 04-Jun-09 11:43:52

Righty, just been on the phone and the secretary says it wont be looked at and decided upon until the 11th itself and the blokie who looks at them isnt in until Monday anyway smile so good news for me.

Have taken BBgirls advice and will be sending special del, just to make sure!

thanks all! XX

bubblagirl Thu 04-Jun-09 12:54:48

good luck xx

PipinJo Thu 04-Jun-09 17:54:29

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Phoenix4725 Thu 04-Jun-09 18:10:44

good lck misscutandstick shame you not nearer or can join bubblagirl and me in our bottles glass of wine once all done

misscutandstick Thu 04-Jun-09 20:26:33

thanks Phoenix - im hoping luck wont come into it and the powers that be will be sensible... but hey we can all dream!

Pipin, no not as bad as first thought, feel much better now smile

bubblagirl Thu 04-Jun-09 20:54:12

i thought it was crates i mean just few lol

bubblagirl Thu 04-Jun-09 20:56:13

let us know how you get on and if you do get this way let us know we can all let off steam together

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now