Talk

Advanced search

Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Can I have a bit of a proud mammy moment?

(9 Posts)
5inthebed Sun 31-May-09 21:00:14

We went to a christening today. Journey there and back was a bit of a mare (2 hours each way) and DS2 had to be taken out of the church 2 minutes into the ceremony.

However, he sat like a little angel through the sit down meal, even waiting patiently for his dinner, which he ate like a champion grin. Well, he ate the sausages anyway, which is more than he usually does in sociable surroundings.

It was hot and clammy, but he was great.He was rewarded with a huge ice cream and a big run around in the grounds of the country manor it was at.

4nomore Sun 31-May-09 21:05:12

And with the weather (glorious, but not for long car journeys) I bet you were dreading that, I know I'd've been! Well done DS2.

5inthebed Sun 31-May-09 21:18:58

I was dreading it, and nearly left him with the dragon in law tbh. So glad we took him in the end.

4nomore Sun 31-May-09 21:54:52

Dragon in law!

amberlight Mon 01-Jun-09 09:02:17

Phew! grin

bubblagirl Mon 01-Jun-09 09:06:14

oh fantastic its always such a relief isn't it well done to him xx

wigglybeezer Mon 01-Jun-09 11:09:13

Well done DS2!
I remember a wedding when DS1 was 2, it was a small church and DS1 spotted the bell rope temptingly in full view of the pews, needless to say i had to take him out and missed the vows.

coppertop Mon 01-Jun-09 11:10:21

Well done to ds2.

troutpout Mon 01-Jun-09 12:48:36

you may indeed
well done to your ds

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now