Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Lou33...

(6 Posts)
sparklymieow Thu 28-Apr-05 23:39:36

I'm here now..
Anyway, Ds has had a bad tummy for 3 days and Dd has had a temp. and been sick. Nice eh.. hope I don't get it.

lou33 Fri 29-Apr-05 08:52:50

oh god sorry mieow, i had been upright for the first time this week , yesterday, and went to bed because i felt i had had enough!

I've been ill all week, can't remember when i last felt this bad for this long, but i actually got up today for the school run, soI must be feeling improved (knew there was a bonus to illness somewhere).

Are they feeling any better today? I think ds2 is threatening to come down with something now, and dd1 is complaining of her throat, which will be a disaster, as she is supposed to be having her tonsils out on weds, and it's already been cancelled twice.

sparklymieow Fri 29-Apr-05 13:01:43

Ds is back at scool today, and Dd2 is better now, have been clearing out our house, got so cluttered up with crap. Am doing a car boot on monday to raise money for our holiday. Suprising how many rubbish I actually have got, lots of things from when DS was little.

lou33 Fri 29-Apr-05 13:39:50

ikwym about crap, ds1 is a particularly bad hoarder of bizarre things rescued from the bin

cant completely enjoy my feeling of improvement tho, as i have ds2 and dd2 here, inset day at dd2's school.

i am however enjoying lying on the sofa playing with my laptop while they watch shrek2

sparklymieow Fri 29-Apr-05 23:24:50

I finally have the kids IEPs... the SENCo has agreed to get the Advisory teacher in to assess DD1 for support...
Feeling shattered this week... been a long week..

lou33 Fri 29-Apr-05 23:29:37

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now