Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

I must have done something REALLY bad in this or a previous life to have been given autism in my life

(54 Posts)
RnB Fri 22-Apr-05 10:38:49

Message withdrawn

Jayzmummy Fri 22-Apr-05 10:51:18

Bad day then RnB???

Try to focus on the positive....remember the "good days"....recapture the feelings you have had when your child achieved something for the first time and savour those feelings....it might help. I know it does for me when J is kicking the sh*ite out of me or has just daubbed toothpaste all over the freshly cleaned bathroom floor!!!!

If that fails take your self off to an open field and scream your bloody head off....great for getting the frustration out of the system.....punchbag is good too....and I have a photograph of the Director of Education attached to mine!!!!!!

Thinking of you.xxx

MotherEve Fri 22-Apr-05 10:54:33

Sorry you're having a bad day/week/life RnB

Perhaps this will make you smile

lou33 Fri 22-Apr-05 11:00:01

this will make you laugh RnB, I flashed you on msn last night but it was your h, so I ended up chatting to him instead

did you have a nice time last night?

dinosaur Fri 22-Apr-05 11:00:21

RnB

What's happening?

Fio2 Fri 22-Apr-05 11:11:51

christ RnB not you aswell

jmb1964 Fri 22-Apr-05 11:18:58

RnB IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT!!!!
Hope your day will improve..

Davros Fri 22-Apr-05 11:19:05

Oh no RnB, so sorry to hear things are shite If you want to talk please CAT me although I'm sure you've got plenty of people you can talk to. Its just relentless isn't it?

Davros Fri 22-Apr-05 11:28:45

MotherEve, that smile nearly deafened me!! RnB, if you want a laugh go to Cod's colonic irrigation thread on Chat

coppertop Fri 22-Apr-05 11:32:47

RnB

cod Fri 22-Apr-05 11:34:00

Message withdrawn

maddiemo Fri 22-Apr-05 11:46:51

Sorrry to hear you are having such a horrid time

Njata Fri 22-Apr-05 11:49:03

sorry, hope you feeling a bit more positive soon.

heartinthecountry Fri 22-Apr-05 11:53:44

RnB

lou33 Fri 22-Apr-05 11:55:00

am cheering her up on msn by sending her pictures of half naked young mayaans

RnB Fri 22-Apr-05 12:04:18

Message withdrawn

Davros Fri 22-Apr-05 12:43:08

So sorry RnB I had one of my intermittment residential rants the other day but then it dawned on me, you get them for weekends and/or holidays....... I'd prefer the opposite
Hope things do get better, I'm sure they will but it doesn't feel like it in the midst

Dingle Fri 22-Apr-05 12:57:22

Well your little tune had dd bopping in her highchair, with a huge grin on her little face, she just seemed a bit confused as to why I looked so sad!!

Sorry for the rough time you are having RnB, all I can do is send love and hugs!

RnB Fri 22-Apr-05 14:38:51

Message withdrawn

dinosaur Fri 22-Apr-05 14:40:07

Sorry you're having such a dreadful time. Really hope that things get better soon.

NomDePlume Fri 22-Apr-05 14:42:45

Sounds like an utterly crap day, RnB. Hope DS has a few calm days to give you a chance to get you head above water again.

KarenThirl Fri 22-Apr-05 16:56:15

Sorry to hear life's so rotten at the moment. It's hard to take the rough with the smooth. Hope tomorrow's better for you.

rivers Fri 22-Apr-05 20:58:03

Hi RnB,
I'm so sorry to hear how tough things are at the moment.There is nothing I can say that can help but please know I am thinking of you and really hope things improve soon.
Love
Rivers.

Thomcat Fri 22-Apr-05 21:07:36

Big, big down turned mouth when I read that, oh babes, .....feel like crap person from hell cos I have no idea what to say.

Do you have any support, any relief at all, anyone to take Ben and give you time with Rex. What can be done to give you some/any/more relief?

Oh babes, hate to think of you feeling at your wits end like this.

JakB Sat 23-Apr-05 06:46:21

Oh NO. RnB, I am so, so sorry you are having such a shit time. Can DH take over this weekend and give you a much-needed break? I hope today is better. Is it a phase? What's triggered it, do you think? I wish you were doing Early Bird with me. What can I do to help? Do you want to come over to an ultra autism-friendly house for tea? (probably B's idea of hell but may cheer you up). Have you spoken to S? Call me or I'll call you this weekend honey

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now