Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Got a letter from the family fund today.

(12 Posts)
misdee Thu 21-Apr-05 12:19:43

a lovely cheque for £240 for the kids clothes including dd2 special knickers. plus a washing machine form to fill in (we have chosen a Beko in silver due to the wash load being the greatest capaicity), and an application for driving lessons as well.

Gwenick Thu 21-Apr-05 12:21:35

Fantastic - was just thinking about your this morning, how's Peter (have I got his name right), what's the latest?

biglips Thu 21-Apr-05 12:21:46

very nice ! i bet youre made up !

misdee Thu 21-Apr-05 12:23:57

I'l lbe happy when i can do the laundry and it actually be finsished and not have the machine reset itself before its spun out lol.

Peter is ok, got a terrible couigh and cold like all of us have atm, and is moaning about the sofa i bought (men eh!!), but generally he is fine. stil lwaiting for the call.

Gwenick Thu 21-Apr-05 13:15:04

lol Men typical of them - did you moan to him about his 'art' he bought off ebay (or am I getting confused and getting the wrong person again _

coppertop Thu 21-Apr-05 13:19:21

Yippee! I think that's the same washing machine that we chose and it is sooo quiet compared to our old one.

noddyholder Thu 21-Apr-05 13:22:12

I really hope you get the lessons I'm sure you will Motability also help with lessons but am not sure if the partner can have them as dp could already drive when I got ill so never looked into it I am glad he is feeling better and is at home with you and your lovely new baby

Thomcat Thu 21-Apr-05 13:28:08

oh babes, how brillint. This day gets better and better

RnB Thu 21-Apr-05 13:45:03

Message withdrawn

MandM Thu 21-Apr-05 13:50:07

Oh that's really good news! Glad things are looking up.

misdee Thu 21-Apr-05 14:01:44

Gwenwick i qute like the art, it looks pretty good above the new sofa.

the letter says they'll pay for upto 37 lessons, 2 tries at theory and practical tests. already have my theory test done, and by their quide lines i should get around 30lessons. have to be with a BSM instructor tho.

Davros Thu 21-Apr-05 17:25:50

Misdee, that's great news Will you be needing some more PECs for the new clothes and special knickers???

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now