Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

JIMJAMS AUGMENTIN Help please.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(4 Posts)
louismama Sat 16-Apr-05 11:26:53

Have just come back from a&e ds had fever yesterday went over 39.1 this morning, guess what ear infection again wanted to give augmentin 100, pead. thoght i was mad when said NO but prescribed zannit instead any ideas about this ds is so fragile at the moment i dont want to give him anything but hes ill what do i do.

Jimjams Sat 16-Apr-05 11:56:54

Poor thing- tbh I never know what to do about ear infections- even the orthodox advice seems to vary from doctor to doctor. My GP will never give antibiotics for them, but my previous one would have. You're probably better off getting advice from a doctor tbh. Might be worth trying a homeopath or cranial osteopath- bith have goood results with ear infections/glue ear etc. (I'd say homeopath for repeated infections and osteopath for glue ear).

louismama Sat 16-Apr-05 12:11:41

Thanks jimjams guess i may see how he goes with ibruprofen etc. today and decide on the antis tomorrow. Scary to think i was posting 20 months and doesnt understand me only 6 weeks ago.

louismama Sat 16-Apr-05 13:17:56

http://emc.medicines.org.uk/emc/assets/c/html/DisplayDoc.asp?DocumentID=2669#COMPOSITION I have no idea what im looking for.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now