Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

F***ity F*** F***

(8 Posts)
Jimjams Mon 11-Apr-05 13:01:32

Well...... you know how the kids are due to go back to school this week..... DS1 is now throwing up everywhere. it took ds2 a week to get over his bug so looks as if the school holidays may have been extended by a week. Also peed off as ds1 has been so relaxed recently- he does not recover well from illnesses (screws up his gut maybe?) so I suspect we (and school) are in for a tough time. And if he gets diarrhoea like ds2 he won't be able to do hydro for weeks- which is one of his favourite lessons.

On the good front- managed to track down a social worker this morning (apparently I have a new one- but no-one told me!) and she is sorting out direct payments for me. Checked the hours I've been given- 5 a week during school terms and 15-18 a week during school holidays! Hopefully this will have been the last hideous school holiday.

KarenThirl Mon 11-Apr-05 13:03:53

Hi Jj. Good news on the direct payments, not so good on the sicky kids. Try not to worry about missing hydro until/unless it happens. No need for more stress, eh?

eidsvold Mon 11-Apr-05 13:05:47

about the sickness

about the direct payments!!

hopefully this is the last hideous school hols.

Socci Mon 11-Apr-05 13:06:25

Message withdrawn

jayzmummy Mon 11-Apr-05 13:15:03

for you about dp's.
Poor little mite...hope he gets better soon.

Davros Mon 11-Apr-05 13:30:16

Knew this was you when I saw the title! Why do things always happen when they should be at school? I had two hosp appts recently with DS but neither during the hols which I wouldn't have minded. Only prob with so many DP hours in hols is getting someone to do it...... I'm off to the Gumtree myself in a min to look for a live-in for a month over summer, seems like a good idea..???

WideWebWitch Mon 11-Apr-05 13:31:57

Oh no jimjams, f fity f indeed. Sympathy.

beccaboo Tue 12-Apr-05 09:54:39

oh no . Is he any better today? Get well soon jimjamsonnumber1. Good news about the direct payments though.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: