Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

ped says...we have to measure first...

(4 Posts)
haven Fri 08-Apr-05 17:14:24

i started the thread on leg length...well i finally spoke with ped..and he says just because they appear to be different and just because the chiropractic says they are different doesn't mean that they are?

any ideas...

Potty1 Fri 08-Apr-05 17:23:33

What's he going to do haven - is he going to see you to give his own considered opinion and to get them measured?

Fio2 Fri 08-Apr-05 17:25:20

can you not get a referal to an orthapeadic surgeon?

haven Fri 08-Apr-05 20:24:21

am i just a b*tich for thinking that he should let me come in instead of waiting until next tuesday...four days away...i am the mom, so i am a lil FREAKED OUT!!! i wouldn't be but, oooooooooh....

i guess he figured he has waited this long what is another couple of days..and he is a medicaid doctor..my dh wants me to get another paying doctor...it makes me very upset that not only does he not take my feeling into consideration but also the fact that "I" can see the difference...

When i asked him if that could make him so unbalanced...he said all toddlers are like that...he has never seen my child run..

Medicaid doctors...well what can i say they are free...but don't expect the best....when i told him i took ds to the chiro..first question was if the allergist knew that i took him...who cares...the chiro didn't do anything..just looked and touched..like you need a doctor's o.k. to tend to you child...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now