Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Can't believe it!!

(8 Posts)
rivers Fri 01-Apr-05 22:18:45

My DD celebrated her 4th birthday today, She was born at 26 weeks and only weighed 1lb 11oz! She still has major physical problems but she has come through so many major illnesses,ops etc. and I can't believe she is 4!! She is a wonderful,brave little girl and I am so grateful to have her and to have the opportunity to be a mum. Today I forgot all about the stresses of appointments, starting school etc, and it felt very good! Sorry this post is so soppy but just wanted to share something happy and not my usual stressed posts!

JakB Fri 01-Apr-05 22:22:31

Ah, Rivers, that is just so wonderful, what a wonderful post!!
Happy 4th birthday, Princess Rivers...

MrsEffingFedUpful Fri 01-Apr-05 22:24:52

THankyou for going a long way towards making me snap out of the misseries that i am walklowing in at the moment.

My boys may be Autistic- but all 3 pregnancies were totally trouble free- no sickness etc...all to 40 weeks and all were healthy at birth....

Now it's tricky- but i am thankful that all 3 can talk,hear & see me....even if their take on life isn't quite the norm.

So thanks.

sahara Fri 01-Apr-05 22:28:05

Just wanted to say, that's wonderful!!

coppertop Fri 01-Apr-05 22:35:19

Happy birthday to little Rivers.

It sounds as though she's come a long way in 4 years so be as soppy as you like.

ThomCat Fri 01-Apr-05 22:38:40

Oh........... what a wonderful post, thank you for sharing. Not a soppy post at all, and anyway, I'm the queen of soppy

Wow, 1lb, 11oz, bless her, what a little star.
There was a little girl we met at our hospital that was born weighing that as well.

WEll happy birthday baby Rivers, lots of love TC and Lottie, xx

Blossomhill Fri 01-Apr-05 22:50:14

Rivers, please do not apologise. Your dd sounds amazing and you have every right to tell us just that!!!

A very happy 4th birthday miss rivers xxxx

anniebear Sat 02-Apr-05 07:27:04

Arrrrrrrh, thats so lovely, hope you all had a great day
xx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: