Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

ARC

(6 Posts)
Beetroot Fri 01-Apr-05 09:20:22

Message withdrawn

Beetroot Fri 01-Apr-05 10:09:49

Message withdrawn

Jayzmummy Fri 01-Apr-05 10:47:44

We have been "on the team" for just over a year now and the help and support we have been given by those at ARC has been instrumental in us getting where we are today.......please sign up and spend the 5 mins or so to complete the online assessments....they really will help with furthering research into Autism.

pixel Fri 01-Apr-05 12:02:53

My Dh is adopted and knows nothing about his father or any family on that side. There is no autism afaik on my side. Would it still be worth me filling in the forms?

dinosaur Fri 01-Apr-05 12:04:54

I've had a look at it - found the assessment questionnaires very long - don't know whether I'll be able to persuade DH to do them or not!

Jayzmummy Fri 01-Apr-05 18:53:20

Pixel.....YES YES YES.....both my boys are adopted and they are doing some research in the number of families where their is a history of adoption and ASD.

When you log in though you cant add any deatials about the children being adopted so you need to email Sally Cartwright and let her know who is adopted....she wil then update the records at their end.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now