Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Jimjams

(3 Posts)
eidsvold Tue 29-Mar-05 06:02:09

Just wondering how life is treating you?? I find it hard at times with two and then think how things must be for you with the three ds's?

Dd2 is 4 1/2 months old and I finally feel like I am finding my feet again in terms of getting organised etc.

How about you?

Jimjams Tue 29-Mar-05 08:03:53

Life's treating me fine eidsvold (actually going from 1 to 2 was much harder than 2 to 3) although I'm turning inot a bitter and twisted old cow (see other thread)

DS3 is a dream to be honest. And he goes to sleep early so the thing I was most worried about- losing my evenings- hasn't happened. ds2 loves him and even ds1 hasn't been too vile (is trying to make him scream this week to see inside his mouth but still)

Bet your weather is better!!!

eidsvold Tue 29-Mar-05 11:08:51

our weather is a dream although it is getting a bit cooler in the evenings and dark earlier. But it is fine and the days are around the mid to high 20 degrees.

dd1 loves dd2 - she tries to cuddle her when she cries and tries to put the dummy in whether dd2 wants it or not.

Finally think dd2 is in some sort of routine - she goes down anywhere between 5.30 - 6.30 and then dd1 goes down about 7 so we do get some time to ourselves.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now