Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

ignore me if you want am just having a moan

(9 Posts)
twinklingtrace2 Mon 15-Dec-08 13:36:18

really sruggling to cope this weeek i want my mum who died 4 years agosad my ds whos 6y as asperger was rushed in to hospital on sat night by ambulance with stomach pains was though mybe grunbling appendics any way hes home now, but have ti make app with gp for tests, dd is ill with abad chest had to make an urget app this morning for her on top of her other problems, dh deppression seams to be getting worse where am surposed to be fine and dandy and coping, but have had no sleep in last 18m since chloes been born asshe stops breathing. i really want to enjoy christmas and have a little of a normal life.

anyway thats it i got it off my chest for now

feelingbitfestive Mon 15-Dec-08 13:51:32

Pity you are so far away. We could go out and get leathered. It is rotten for you at the mo sad and poor DD sadsadsad. If I win the lottery (surely I'm due some good luck - tho I'd have to play it first wink) I'll shout us all a very lengthy holiday somewhere hot and where we can buy some good health too. I'm sorry you are feeling crap too xx

Tclanger Mon 15-Dec-08 13:55:38

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

feelingbitfestive Mon 15-Dec-08 14:00:35

Oh poor DS. Sorry, I read it wrong and thought it was all DD. You have got your hands full. I am sorry x

twinklingtrace2 Mon 15-Dec-08 15:28:39

thank you both i know we all got our hands full and when its our darling little angels we see being ill its gets us all down

BriocheDoree Mon 15-Dec-08 17:44:13

Sorry you're having such a tough time Trace. Hope DD picks up soon. Lack of sleep can be such a killer (DS didn't sleep through until 10 mos. This was just when DD's probs became apparent and I went quite mad for a while!). Hope they can find out what's wrong with DS. Anyway, just thinking of you and hope that you can have a bit of "me" time...or a large glass of wine / bar of choc some time soon! xx

santa2001 Mon 15-Dec-08 18:12:40

Hi Twinklingtrace2

Sorry to hear you a bit down, it is your mumsnet santa here, left you a message on the xmas board with regards to the extra presents i wish to send you, if you could have time to have a look and reply.

Many thanks

twinklingtrace2 Mon 15-Dec-08 20:10:01

santa2001 thank you i have replyed you have made me smile even through my tears

RaggedRobin Mon 15-Dec-08 23:38:10

you are coping with such a lot, twinklingtrace. really wishing that things ease up for you and your loved ones.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now