Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

meeting of same minds....and they are both a bit crazy!!!!

(10 Posts)
Jaysmum Wed 23-Mar-05 11:36:20

OMG....I have just finished chatting with Mrs F on the phone....and I thought I was a bit wacky.....always going off on a tangent....loosing the plot.....just soooooo glad I am not the only one.....BLESS.
Mrs F and co are having a fun time at Butlins and we are heading over there tomorrow to spend the night with them all.......should make for a very interesting night.....poor hubbys wont get a word in...and I just know the kids will get on sooooo well.

Only problem I have is that kids all want to go swimming.....that means the blubber will be on show.....just knew I shouldnt have had that Danish with my coffee!!!!!!

MandM Wed 23-Mar-05 11:42:42

Have a fab time Jaysmum! Sounds like it has all the makings of a fun-filled gathering!!!
Lol at the Danish and the swimming cossie - one's not going to make any difference - in fact, to hell with it, why not just finish the whole pack then they don't go stale whilst you're away - I would!!!!!

Blossomhill Wed 23-Mar-05 15:18:54

Have a great time Jaysmum. Mrs F reminds me of me so... You're meeting me next week!!!!! lol

coppertop Wed 23-Mar-05 15:44:56

We'll be expecting a full report (well, the clean bits anyway! ).

I wish I was going too.

Let MrsF know that we're missing her while she's off at Butlins.

anniebear Wed 23-Mar-05 21:10:22

Have a great time

xxxxxx

Jaysmum Wed 23-Mar-05 22:17:31

TEE HEE HEE....think of us both bogeying on down tomorrow night at Butlins!!!!!!

have managed to get the over night accomodation sorted....not that we will get any sleep....J is packing everything....we are only there for one night!!!!!!

Will report back on Friday....

Jaysmum Thu 24-Mar-05 13:03:39

I have just lost it big time!!!!! J is refusing to go!!!!!! I have just screamed the house down.....glad the neighbours are out!!!!

ASD is NOT going to rule my fkn life.............

J is NOT going to rule my life.........

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

I could quite easily pack my bags and walk out of this place today.....

Must stay calm.....think of fluffy clouds.....puppies....CHOCOLATE.....thats it Im off.....going to raid the choccie box....have a cup of tea and then go and say Im sorry to the little so and so.....and then tell hin WE ARE GOING!!!!!!

coppertop Thu 24-Mar-05 16:03:10

Oh no. I wasn't around this afternoon so missed this. I hope things are better now and that you and J are either on the way or have arrived already. Good luck!

Blossomhill Thu 24-Mar-05 17:13:02

Hope it all goes well xxx

coppertop Thu 24-Mar-05 22:19:10

I hope you two are out strutting your stuff together. I have visions of you dancing around a laminator.....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now