Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Eskimo Kids - how long to kick in?

(2 Posts)
KarenThirl Fri 18-Mar-05 11:52:28

Been meaning to ask this for ages but my dopey brain keeps forgetting...

Those of you who give your kids Eskimo Kids liquid - how long does it usually take before you start to see the benefits? In the past I've given J Eye Q and it took about eight weeks before we started to notice improvements, but that involved higher doses to begin with then reducing to a maintenance dose once levels were established. There's no such dosage with EK.

J's only been taking it a week but it seems he's already improved with it. Can't say there's any change in his behaviour generally and he's no less calm, but when he's 'up' I can bring him down easier as he seems more receptive to my influence.

Anyway, just wanted to check other people's experience with it.

Chocol8 Fri 18-Mar-05 15:34:41

Karen - I found the Eskimo Kids was alot better than EyeQ - I continued the Eskimo Kids straight after finishing him on EQ, but am sure there was a change. Like you, his behaviour is not any better but he is a lot calmer now, which really helps.

Incidentally, it works out cheaper too - a big bottle of Eskimo Kids (£16.95)lasts him 2 months where as I was spending £16 every two weeks on EyeQ - and of course the EPA is alot higher.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now