Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Calling Beccaboo.....anyone seen her?????

(7 Posts)
JaysMum Mon 14-Mar-05 09:26:36

Beccaboo.....I have 40+ Mr Men here....yours if you want them....all in excellent condition.....just the P&P to cover and they are yours......CAT me if you want them.

JMxx

Socci Mon 14-Mar-05 18:28:40

Message withdrawn

Blossomhill Mon 14-Mar-05 18:41:06

I met her on Friday and haven't seen her since. I also e-mailed her but no reply.
Sorry Beccaboo if I scared you off

beccaboo Mon 14-Mar-05 20:38:29

Hello! I'm here! Bless you three, it's lovely to be missed . ds has stinking cold and so it's been difficult to get to the pc over the weekend. Will probably be here for hours now catching up on all the threads I've missed. dh has just rolled his eyes........

Jaysmum, that sounds fantastic, my ds will love you forever. Are you sure you don't want them anymore?

JaysMum Mon 14-Mar-05 21:26:21

beccaboo they are yours....they have been sitting on a shelf in J's bedroom for over a year....he doesnt like them because the Mr Men are not real people....how many square people have you seen???? and how many real people are made out of jelly!!!!!he ovviously hasnt seen my bottom....thats very wobbly!!!!

Just CAT me your address and I'll pop them in the post.

beccaboo Mon 14-Mar-05 22:01:39

lol at your jelly bottom! I've just seen on other thread that blossomhill would like them too - we live near each other, so if you send them to me I'll sort out with her. I'll CAT you my address. THANK YOU!

JaysMum Mon 14-Mar-05 22:12:15

Will send them by the weekend....

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: