Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Dd1 makes me laugh......

(9 Posts)
eidsvold Thu 10-Mar-05 21:50:59

the other day went and changed dd2's nappy. returned to the living room to see dd1 perched up at the computer, remote control in hand. She was typing away and using the mouse with her other hand whilst pretending the remote was a phone and yabbering away into the 'phone'. A future in admin possibly

no idea where she copied that from?!? note to self - remember little eyes see all!!!!!!!!

Blossomhill Thu 10-Mar-05 21:52:16

Ah bless her Eidsvold. What a little cutie dd1 is

Socci Thu 10-Mar-05 22:07:50

Message withdrawn

coppertop Thu 10-Mar-05 22:14:56

It sounds as though she's getting lots of practice in for when she's the boss.

ThomCat Thu 10-Mar-05 22:20:12

LOL Bless her.
It's scary what they take in.
Lottie uses the remote as a phone and babbles away every now and then throwing her head back and doing a mad laugh!
Shame you're so far away out little girls would get on so well.

JaysMum Thu 10-Mar-05 22:46:10

aww blessxxxxx

eidsvold Thu 10-Mar-05 23:03:51

what do you mean when ct - she thinks she is now!!!

TC - dd does the ahum, ahum, yeh and then the bye bye when she chats..... I think they would be a lot of fun together.

ThomCat Thu 10-Mar-05 23:05:42

i know they would be great together, we'd never get any adult chats in, we'd spend the whole time laughing at our DD's together. I so wish we could have just one afternoon with them in the same room

Dingle Fri 11-Mar-05 16:03:40

Hhmmm....dd seems to have an obsession about phones too!! Even caught her the other day with a slipper pressed up against her ear, happily babbling away into it!(!!)
She has often "gone missing" when we visit our local resource centre. She gets fed up with the toys and slips into the small office area to "play" with the computers.
Worrying thing is - my dad does like a bit of a flutter on the horses and sets out his Racing Post Paper on the table. Amelia jumped up in his seat the other day, balanced his glasses on the end of her tiny little nose, picked up his pen in one hand, screwed a few pages of his newspaper up, and picked up the phone ready to place her bet!!
If only I'd got my camera at the ready!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now