Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO YOU ALL.

(14 Posts)
JaysMum Sun 06-Mar-05 00:42:39

Wishing you all a memorable Mothers Day.

Forget the ironing, house work etc......put your feet up and watch your little ones play. Cuddle them, squeeze them, hug them and kiss them.

They make us what we are......Moms.

pixel Sun 06-Mar-05 00:47:48

Thanks Jaysmum, you're so right.

Hope you have a lovely day too.

MunchedTooManyMarsLady Sun 06-Mar-05 00:52:07

Have a wonderful mother's day to you as well

HunkerMunker Sun 06-Mar-05 01:02:43

Have lovely mother's days everyone...I'm at work from 10-8

MUST go to bed now!

MistressMary Sun 06-Mar-05 01:24:59

HAPPY MUMMYS DAY TO US ALL

Chocol8 Sun 06-Mar-05 08:42:36

Yes, Happy Mother's Day to us all. I am basking in the glory of having written a note and put it by ds's bed to ask him if he would not wake me up this morning and...he didn't! He keeps telling me he loves me, bless him.

Hope this continues (she looks heavenward and prays - forever) for the rest of the day - or even this morning would do!

Merlot Sun 06-Mar-05 08:50:06

Ah what a lovely idea Jays Mum - Happy Mothers Day to all too. You are very special mums .

My ds1 has had a friend for a sleepover and so have been up since of dawn I have just taken tea and toast up to my dh and wished him a happy mothers day. Think he is feeling a little sheepish now!!

Anyhow, off to my Mum's later. Who despite having been through a hell of a year (breast cancer) is determined to give me a rest this Mothers Day. I hope I can be half the mum to my boys that my mum is to me

Beetroot Sun 06-Mar-05 08:54:46

Message withdrawn

milge Sun 06-Mar-05 08:59:30

Happy mothers day everyone

Chocol8 Sun 06-Mar-05 09:43:29

Ahhh Merlot - your Mum sounds so lovely!

thedogmother Sun 06-Mar-05 09:46:09

As I no longer have my mum I can't be with her today, so a big HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all of us on Mumsnet!

I've already had a cup of tea brought to me in bed, don't know what else is planned!

eidsvold Sun 06-Mar-05 10:03:09

happy mother's day to you all - our mother's day is the first Sunday in May.....

hope you all had a lovely day.

coppertop Sun 06-Mar-05 10:16:41

Dh is still snoring in bed. Ds1 has just handed me the card he made for me at school and stuck a Spiderman sticker on my shirt "for being a good girl, Mummy."

Ds2 is busy filling my new boots with crushed Pringles while giving me a cheeky little grin.

Happy Mothers Day, everyone!

Potty1 Sun 06-Mar-05 10:17:38

Have a lovely day Mums

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now