Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Does anyone know a private paed and a clinical psychologist in Devon/South West or, as a back up, in London?

(1 Post)
drowninginlaundry Mon 06-Oct-08 14:04:54

A friend has a son with AS and needs an urgent assessment & report for an upcoming court case on custody arrangements.

Her son was diagnosed outside UK so she needs a paed or a clinical psych to confirm the AS diagnosis and also make recommendations to the court with the child's welfare in mind. She is in Devon but is willing to travel for an appointment if necessary. Thanks in advance.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: