Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

davros

(6 Posts)
misdee Tue 01-Mar-05 20:31:31

thought its best to msg you here

got the PECS pictures, they arrived when i was in hospital and dh couldnt remember where he put them. they are just what i was after. just need to get them laminated now.

thanks

misdee Wed 02-Mar-05 17:53:27

bump

Davros Thu 03-Mar-05 09:11:13

Oh good, I did think they looked a bit naff as I put them in the envelope. I can't think why I didn't laminate them too, doh! Sorry about that. Hope you are well, I haven't picked up on any threads where you may have talked about why you are going to hospital. DO let me know if you need any more.

misdee Thu 03-Mar-05 09:13:41

i had a baby, thats why i was at hospital

sparklymieow Thu 03-Mar-05 11:52:09

Darvos, can I have some please.? I want to teach DD1 about clothes too, and I think this might work. Was thinking about labelling everything (cupboard, television, computer etc etc) so she get used to reconising words, would this work too??
TIA

Davros Thu 03-Mar-05 14:23:56

Doh! What an idiot, I do remember something about a baby!!! What did you have? I don't go to the pregnancy and birth etc sections, I stick strictly to my 12 favourite sections and never venture out (but sadly miss a lot of flouncing and bitching ). Sparks, of course you can have some, do you want the same ones as I kept the file? Shall I send them to you direct, if so CAT me or I can send them via Misdee.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: