Talk

Advanced search

Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

music cubes

(11 Posts)
sphil Thu 25-Sep-08 12:17:45

On a recent Christmas present ideas thread, a few of you mentioned music cubes or something called Zizzle Zounds. I'm trying to get hold of something like this for Ds2's birthday (next week - eek!) but everywhere I've looked so far say they're out of stock. Any ideas where I could try - online or high street?
Thanks

vjg13 Thu 25-Sep-08 12:54:59

There is one on ebay. Let me know if you see them anywhere else because I would love to get one too. smile

FioFio Thu 25-Sep-08 12:58:41

Message withdrawn

vjg13 Thu 25-Sep-08 13:02:23

I know. It looks FANTASTIC.

FioFio Thu 25-Sep-08 13:03:01

Message withdrawn

vjg13 Thu 25-Sep-08 13:25:26

It works on its own but you can store your creations on your ipod.

Peachy Thu 25-Sep-08 13:35:15

this was suggested as an alternative for ds3.

those zounds do look amazing. but dh would take it apart to see how it works <<sigh>>

BriocheDoree Thu 25-Sep-08 19:28:37

Those zounds look really cool. Actually, I think my DH would like them smile.
Could someone remind me what the music cubes are called? I thought I'd bookmarked Jimjams original link and now I can't find it!

sphil Thu 25-Sep-08 20:25:26

I've just seen the one on ebay vjg - thanks!I'll bid, but I'm not often lucky on e-bay - always get out-bid at the last second! Firebox do them, but they're out of stock - probably following the original threadsmile. I bet special schools up and down the country have been buying them. They're great aren't they - DS2 would love one. That percussion thing looks amazing too Peachy, but too expensive, as I've already spent a small fortune in Spacekraft and TFH blush.
I found the thread earlier Brioche - will link for you.

sphil Thu 25-Sep-08 20:28:54

I don't know if this will work I've never linked a link before, iyswim.
to Amazon.com but they must be in the UK somewhere Might search later and write a reveiw on them. Think they're brilliant!

sphil Thu 25-Sep-08 20:31:32

Poo - doesn't work. They're called Small World Music Cubes - but only on American Amazon as far as I can see...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now