Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Where can I get a swim nappy big enough for a 4 year old - before next Tuesday???

(9 Posts)
SixSpotBurnet Thu 18-Sep-08 22:43:43

DS3 has been offered the chance to go a special needs swimming session at Britannia Leisure Centre. Now I know perfectly well he won't go in the pool - he won't go in the sodding bath at the moment - but I still want him to go along, so he needs a swim nappy.

Local tesco does disposable swim nappies but only medium, not large, and I am sure medium would not be big enough as he is pretty tall. We live in Hackney, East London. Anyone got any ideas?

eidsvold Fri 19-Sep-08 03:41:36

I use the Huggies for dd1 - she is now 6 BUT they are the large.

TotalChaos Fri 19-Sep-08 08:14:31

not got any more useful thoughts than to check out the big supermarkets and biggest boots nearest to you.

fishie Fri 19-Sep-08 08:32:51

sainsbury whitechapel might well have some in large. have you rung the pool? they might have something. anywhere near you which might sell re-usables?

FioFio Fri 19-Sep-08 08:36:34

Message withdrawn

FioFio Fri 19-Sep-08 08:37:37

Message withdrawn

sphil Fri 19-Sep-08 10:46:11

We got the largest size of Little Swimmers and they fit DS2 OK - he's nearly 6 and fairly tall/chunky! They don't look big enough but they are.

busybeingmum Fri 19-Sep-08 12:31:05

Message withdrawn

SixSpotBurnet Fri 19-Sep-08 17:41:20

Thanks everyone! Will check out big Sainsburys and will order one of those ones that Fio suggested!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now