Talk

Advanced search

Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

can I brag too?

(6 Posts)
madmouse Tue 16-Sep-08 08:58:23

my little man (7.5 months) so far strongly convinced that he has no right arm/hand (brain damage/risk of cp)this morning while sitting on daddy's chest, slowly and deliberately lifted his arm, opened the hand, grabbed daddy's finger, then grabbed another finger with the good hand and just sat there as if that is entirely normal grin

I know you lot understand! As to be honest does my postnatal group on mn even though they are nt.

cyberseraphim Tue 16-Sep-08 09:08:30

That's great news ! I don't know very much about cp so I don't post very often on cp theads but I do know of a friend/work colleague whose baby was given a poor prognosis at 10 months - but she has made enormous progress. She could not move at 10 months but could walk and talk at 3 years. I know these stories are a double edged sword (they are in autism too) because it doesn't always happen that way but still it is important sometimes to focus on the positive.

amber32002 Tue 16-Sep-08 09:27:32

Madmouse, Yippeeee!!!!!!!! grin

Tclanger Tue 16-Sep-08 09:29:02

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

BriocheDoree Tue 16-Sep-08 09:33:49

Well done to your wee man. Fantastic to have hand control with both hands!

Aefondkiss Tue 16-Sep-08 09:44:25

well done for your ds madmousegrin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now