Talk

Advanced search

Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

can i brag pleeaase

(12 Posts)
bubblagirl Mon 15-Sep-08 19:08:02

my ds has been dry for 2 days at pre school woo hoo

as you all know he doesnt speak when at pre school and has now started the odd chat but not really initiating still

but seems to have gained some control to not wee himself so i am so proud of him i really am

his speech seems to be very jumbled again but i know he does this before another leap of goodness comes along

and his also loving plaster of paris and painting his creations i will find out thur what he has been awarded at pre school for one to one time

but i am so nervous as this little boy i know has been awarded no one to one and his needs are more than my ds

anyway i am really proud of my angel he really can be hard work but my goodness life wouldnt be the same without him he brings so much happiness into my life struggles or no struggles his my boy x

bubblagirl Mon 15-Sep-08 19:08:39

sorry very rambly just needed to let it all out lol

siblingrivalry Mon 15-Sep-08 19:22:39

Aaw, well done to your ds. smile

amber32002 Mon 15-Sep-08 20:06:09

Yay!! smile

TotalChaos Mon 15-Sep-08 20:09:25

well done

bubblagirl Mon 15-Sep-08 20:12:29

lol needed to let it all out everyone in rl doesnt seem to understand why im so overjoyed

eveytime i mention something he has done theres has done this too etc and they dont have sn

but i knbow you all understand lol thanks guys xx

BriocheDoree Mon 15-Sep-08 20:20:52

Know what you mean bubblagirl. I was jumping for joy because this morning DD said "we're going to school" instead of "<own name> is going to school" and just NOBODY GETS IT.
Well done your DS!!!

kt14 Mon 15-Sep-08 20:21:25

hooray for bubblaboy!! so pleased for you smile

MannyMoeAndJack Mon 15-Sep-08 20:22:35

that's fantastic news, very well done to your ds - big news indeed! grin

madmouse Mon 15-Sep-08 22:58:02

that is so important and so fantastic smile

must do his self esteem some good too smile

hopefully the other boy's needs are different and your ds will get what he needs.

bubblagirl Tue 16-Sep-08 09:18:39

well done to your dd too brioche it is small things like this that make you see that maybe things will get better but most of all less of a challange for them

Tclanger Tue 16-Sep-08 09:25:50

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now