Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

BLOODY, BLOODY HELL! I HAVE HAD IT!

(7 Posts)
TopBitch Sun 14-Sep-08 07:24:05

DD has been up all night screaming, crying and throwing tantrums. but There's nothing I can do to stop her. I've tried the usual stuff, nothings working. I gave her a coke, she threw it on the floor... I truned the radio on, she screamed. I'm ready to drop I'm so tired and now her sisters crying too.

Can someone look after them for a while, I've had enough of this....

misscutandstick Sun 14-Sep-08 08:03:25

im sorry i dont have any advice - the others on here will have more experience than me. But didnt want to read and run. {{{HUGS}}

sarah293 Sun 14-Sep-08 08:06:48

Message withdrawn

sphil Sun 14-Sep-08 08:07:42

Poor poor you. DS2 used to be very wakeful at night, and even though he did happy screeching it was still awful. Is there anyone who can give you a break today? (probably a stupid question).

Did you see Jimjams' thread about the full moon? Perhaps it could be a passing thing? [hopeful emoticon?]

TopBitch Sun 14-Sep-08 09:02:27

Will look for jimjam's thread. I have no idea what it is, but it looks like it's going to be a loooonnnng day. she does this occasionally, but last night was especially dreadful.

I just made some sandwhiches and I'm hoping that the nutella will appeal to her. She didn't touch her food last night and she's lost weight recently so she needs to eat or the doctor will have a go at me again. I gave her a coke during the night, it went straight on the carpet, so she hasn't had anything to drink either.

I'm alone today an d have nobody to come round and help me.

Wuxiapian Sun 14-Sep-08 11:57:03

Did they settle down eventually, Top?

Hope you've managed to get some peace this morning.

Does she drink a lot of coke?

Could there be a chance it's affecting her behaviour?

My ASD son turns in to the devil himself when allowed the very rare treat of fizzy pop.

TopBitch Mon 15-Sep-08 08:14:05

Sorry, didn't get a chance to come back on yesterday..... It was a very, very long day. I finally managed to get both of the dds settled down but it took a while.

I have a hard time getting dd to drink anything. She won't touch water or milk. She'll sometimes drink juice, but even then, she drinks very little. She is underweight as it is and I'm trying to get her to eat more. She is generally VERY fussy, but has gotten fussier lately.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now