Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Welbeck Nursery/The London Children's Practice or Christophers Place or another nursery

(4 Posts)
HayleyK Thu 11-Sep-08 16:04:44

I'm trying to decide a nursery for my DS who is 2 - am looking at Welbeck Nursery (part of London Children's Practice) and also Christopher's Place. Does anyone have any thoughts on either or any other place that they think would be good and worth checking out. My boy is 2 years old and has had low muscle tone, delayed development and most probably oral/verbal dispraxia. I'm leaning towards Welbeck Nursery.

mm22bys Thu 11-Sep-08 18:28:10

DH rang up Christopher's Place for SALT for DS2, and got referred to LCP. We have been going there for about a month.

We have combined sessions with an OT and SALT, they are both very good, DS2 has come on a lot even in the very short time he has been there.

I know your question was about their nursery, which I know nothing of, but if their OT and SALT is anything to by, the nursery would be great too.

Good luck

HayleyK Thu 11-Sep-08 23:17:05

Fantastic - thanks loads - we're going to the LCP's OT also next week, so good to know that they are recommended.

HayleyK Fri 12-Sep-08 12:22:23

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now