Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

chocol8 and dingle

(5 Posts)
ThomCat Sun 20-Feb-05 23:01:17

are you around girls? Not seen your names for abit and just thought about you both.

Potty1 Mon 21-Feb-05 07:59:20

Not seen Chocol8 TC, Dingle's about but I think her mum's poorly.

Chocol8 Mon 21-Feb-05 08:38:57

Thanks Thomcat - I am alive and well! I had a thread called "Just another question re: stimming" (which is nothing now to do with stimming now) but have been busy with school problems. Gotta get ds into another school very soon and will be ringing around today making appts for Friday, so sadly won't make it to the Meetup. Thanks very much for thinking of me!

Don't think i've seen much of Dingle either, I hope she is ok. x

Dingle Mon 21-Feb-05 11:05:43

Hi!! Yes -thanks-I am still about! Just not for very long-I never seem to have time to catch up on everything going on!!

Things here are hopefully improving, after a few really rotten months.
My mum came out of hospital just over a week ago, although she is still travelling up to King's College 3 times a week for dialysis. She leaves about 10am and gets back around 8pm, so it is a long a tiring slog for her. This week she also has to have chemo during her dialysis, so I can imagine that towards the end of this week she will be feeling pretty groggy again.
Both the kiddies are back at school/nursery tomorrow, so hopefully I will start getting a bit more time to myself!! She says in hope!

I have so many battles still to fight for dd, I have just put them on hold until I feel able to cope with them! After cold after cold going around the whole family I feel at long last I am getting "my little girl" back. She has been really grumpy, but she could also just be picking up on my stress too!

Thanks for asking TC! Hope you and yours are all well! Hugs...Dingle.xx

ThomCat Mon 21-Feb-05 11:31:02

oh girls, well glad to have heard frm you both. Hope things get better in your busy lives.
Love TC xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now