Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Would anyone like to complain about this?

(2 Posts)
cantgivedetails Tue 02-Sep-08 20:24:41

Checking my name change has worked first!

cantgivedetails Tue 02-Sep-08 20:34:45

OK - that worked. I've changed my name for this because I'm about to link to something that I came across at work, although it can be found on t'internet.

I have been here for a long time - after the tablecloth lady, but before tamba and CK, so I "know" a lot of you who post on the SN boards.

I'm linking to a Home Office guide that is given (I think!) to immigration officers. Bearing in mind it was written in 2007, the language is appalling. AFAIK the Government has spent a fortune on equalities training. It must have bypassed the department that wrote this guide. Disclaimer - I do have PMT, so I might be blowing things out of proportion!

I can't complain about this - my professional life would be made very difficult. What would you do?

here is the page in question

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now