Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Jaysmum, Coppertop - join me for a chat please :-)

(111 Posts)
ImuststopdrinkingBlossomhill Sat 19-Feb-05 23:05:32

have you found me yet?

JaysMum Sat 19-Feb-05 23:05:58

Boo!!!!

coppertop Sat 19-Feb-05 23:06:59

<Bounces in behind the donkey - fnarr!>

BOING!

JaysMum Sat 19-Feb-05 23:07:43

Whats up Bloss.....you OK?

ImuststopdrinkingBlossomhill Sat 19-Feb-05 23:08:08

Boo!

No I am okay. Dd's been a real handful that she has even got on ds's nerves (first time ever). I have changed my medication and feel like I did before I went on them so must see gp this week.

How are things with you. Only just over a month until Bibic

ImuststopdrinkingBlossomhill Sat 19-Feb-05 23:08:58

Hello Coppertop - Can I have whatever you are having as you are always so happy. I want to be like you Now whose stalking???

JaysMum Sat 19-Feb-05 23:09:43

For want of another CR@P....but hey ho thats life......J been a handful to. Think its because the hoildays have been on down here and he has had to share me with R!!!!

JaysMum Sat 19-Feb-05 23:10:54

I didnt mean I wanted another CR@P....I menat for want of another word!!!!!

can you tell whos been on the Meths tonight?????

coppertop Sat 19-Feb-05 23:11:23

I think if I didn't have a sense of humour I would've gone insane by now. It's been a week from hell.

<DH has just kindly piped up with "I only married you because you weren't sane." Not sure if I should feel flattered! >

JaysMum Sat 19-Feb-05 23:11:30

OOOPPPPSSSSS.....my spekkin is geffing afwul?????

ImuststopdrinkingBlossomhill Sat 19-Feb-05 23:11:57

I think E has been bored to be honest. Bless her she was in the garden with a bucket of water and paintbrush and was "painting" the slide. I just haven't been in the right frame of mind and I feel like such a shit mother that I haven't given them as much attention as I should have.

JaysMum Sat 19-Feb-05 23:12:11

Ct....coming to Butlins or what?????

coppertop Sat 19-Feb-05 23:12:57

LOL! I read that as meaning you wanted a cr@p!!! I was just thinking that there's no such thing as TMI on the SN board.

ImuststopdrinkingBlossomhill Sat 19-Feb-05 23:13:20

Thanks you 2 you have really cheered me up

Just wish I could wave a magic wand and be a perfect 2.4 family but hey what is that. And... I wouldn't change dd for the world (except for the mess she creates little madam)

coppertop Sat 19-Feb-05 23:14:48

BH - If only we had a webcam. You'd soon see that you're not alone with the chaos. I'd list the toys currently scattered across the floor but I'd be here all night.

JaysMum Sat 19-Feb-05 23:14:59

Arrrr dont worry about the mess.....thats not important....I love making a mess.....you should see my house....hubby calls me STIG

JaysMum Sat 19-Feb-05 23:16:53

Before I forget bloss.....I'll send you a link to that teachers staffroom I was talking about.....hold on to your seats though.....not nice what is said!!!!

I cant put a link on ASDF.....must learn how to do it!!!!!

ImuststopdrinkingBlossomhill Sat 19-Feb-05 23:18:11

jaysmum - I don't believe you. I bet there's not a thing out of place

As I said in my earlier post I am fine with mess, it's dirt etc that annoys me. Dd just crunches crisps into the carpet, leaves loo roll on the floor, I could go on...

coppertop Sat 19-Feb-05 23:18:28

I still can't do links on here. I'm linkly-challenged.

JaysMum Sat 19-Feb-05 23:18:35

Helloooooooooooo?????????

JaysMum Sat 19-Feb-05 23:19:31

but Bloss....I do that too and I am a grown woman....well in body but not in mind!!!!!

ImuststopdrinkingBlossomhill Sat 19-Feb-05 23:22:23

Oh yes please Jaysmum - Be very interested to hear.

have to say I had one of ds's friend round. His mum was chatting with me and we were talking about dd. She knows all about dd as she did go to ds's school for 6 months.
She said "Sorry I don't think it's fair that those kids should go into a normal school". It's not fair on the other kids or the teacher. I was so angry I said what do you mean those kids. Those kids shouldn't be bunched together. Dd is just a little girl taht unfortunately has difficulties but has every right to be there. If anything it's our kids that suffer most.
A very good friend of mine with sn children gave ma an invaluable pice of advice. Only talk to other parents with sn children, others try but can never understand - how true!

coppertop Sat 19-Feb-05 23:22:43

I've been on here too long. I've just read another thread title as "Travelling in a Capri with toddlers." It brought to mind all kinds of 1980's images.

ImuststopdrinkingBlossomhill Sat 19-Feb-05 23:23:09

Sorry was just opening your e-mail. I am here stuffing my face with poppadoms

coppertop Sat 19-Feb-05 23:23:52

"THOSE kids!" Cheeky [insert expletive of choice]

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now