Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

What a load of RUBBISH!

(6 Posts)
MrsFROSTgetful Tue 15-Feb-05 22:20:45

Want to share something funny!

I managed to clear some of the boys old videos/toys etc last night when they were in bed- into a charity bag and put it out ready for todays collection.

Saw the bag gone this morning....later on ds2 and 3 were outside- and knocked on the door.....

"why have you thrown out our toys?"

"what toys?" i said

DS3 went on to list all he'd seen in a heap at the back of our row of houses!!!!!!

"can i have a bag to bring it all back?"

!!!!!

I explained that it was for the charity shop to collect!!!!!!!

Explained that if they were caught bringing it back then it would look like they were stealing!!!!

what a laugh!!!!

couldn't believe it!!!

coppertop Tue 15-Feb-05 22:25:42

Bless 'em!

We can't seem to throw anything out either if it looks even vaguely interesting. Even circles of cardboard get dragged out of the recycling box by ds2.

MrsFROSTgetful Tue 15-Feb-05 22:28:28

ooooh! feel a bit guity....don't blame ds2!!!!!!

Funny thing is that my psychologist has been 'working' with me to help deal with what she calls my 'obsessive hoarding' ...so i was so chuffed to bits that i threw out these things...including 10 of the approx 300 videotapes i have stacked all round the house!!!

can't wait to tell her!

coppertop Tue 15-Feb-05 22:36:58

Don't feel guilty, MrsF. Anything that's a circle gets dragged out too. Bizarrely he'll quite happily fill the bins with our teaspoons. I wondered where they'd all gone until I caught the little blighter in the act.

FineFigureFio Wed 16-Feb-05 07:44:49

hehehe

FineFigureFio Wed 16-Feb-05 07:44:50

hehehe

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now