Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Anyome see that commumity programme?

(7 Posts)
jollymum Fri 11-Feb-05 20:18:33

Just watched a programme on Community Channel re autism. Interesting, poses question why aren't we all doing it? Amazed at child's progress-options experience, anyone seen/heard done it?

jollymum Fri 11-Feb-05 20:31:28

bump

jollymum Fri 11-Feb-05 20:37:21

OMGI'm a thread killer and it's MY thread!

ImuststopdrinkingBlossomhill Fri 11-Feb-05 21:11:59

Was it about a school Jollymum?

jollymum Sat 12-Feb-05 17:43:24

It was somewhere in USA and seemed very hands on, radical approach to autism. Interested because this child "changed" so much-the parents were amazed, upset that they hadn't been helped here and very british, in that they found it hard to get down to his level/world. Almost, but not quite suggesting that there was a "cure" for it, not my opinion, but interesting. Oh well, ....thread killer signing off

Davros Mon 14-Feb-05 17:15:04

Check the message archive here, we have discussed Options or Son-Rise as its also known before. Not all its cracked up to be I'm afraid.

MrsFROSTgetful Mon 14-Feb-05 20:21:48

JOLLY- i will look this up- they often repeat programmes....always interested to see different approach...i use bits of PECs ...bits of this and bits of that to manage/help my HFA boys!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: