Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Thomcat in Junior Pregnancy & Baby?

(16 Posts)
bonym Fri 11-Feb-05 14:29:00

It is you isn't it? Lottie is absolutely gorgeous

heartinthecountry Fri 11-Feb-05 14:33:40

Oooo - in the March issue? whereabouts?

bonym Fri 11-Feb-05 14:43:48

Article on babies with Down's - page 31 - lovely photo - must be Thomcat as mum's surname is Thom and daughter is Lottie.

heartinthecountry Fri 11-Feb-05 14:47:03

thanks - just realised I am looking in Junior not Junior P&B. Definitely must be though.

ThomCat Sat 12-Feb-05 22:31:20

Sorry, , boring but true, yes it is me & Lottie. Not seen it yet but have Willow to thank for for putting such a positive all round feature together. Mumsnet really is great! I look forward to seeing it Willow and will speak to you as soon as I have a copy. Thanks for pointing it out bonym. TC x

Willow2 Tue 15-Feb-05 17:58:39

I still haven't seen it yet - as stuck at home with sick DS, is it any good?

marthamoo Tue 15-Feb-05 18:12:46

TC, are there any magazines you and Lottie haven't been in ?

JakB Tue 15-Feb-05 18:44:31

Can't WAIT to see you in this!!!!

ImuststopdrinkingBlossomhill Tue 15-Feb-05 18:45:31

She is a stunner JakB - and Thomcat's not too bad either

No have to say both mother and daughter are very pretty

Willow2 Tue 15-Feb-05 19:23:41

TC - let me know what you think asap. Still haven't seen it so no idea!

chonky Wed 16-Feb-05 12:48:00

Just seen the pics & article - Lottie looks gorgeous , and your piece is beautiful TC. The whole article is fab!

ThomCat Wed 16-Feb-05 21:46:24

I can't wait to see it myself, will get a copy tomorrow hopefully. Willow we'll check in with you as soon as I have it.

Willow2 Thu 17-Feb-05 11:25:43

I'm really happy with it TC - hope you are too.

ThomCat Thu 17-Feb-05 15:48:54

Been into 2 places and neither had it so sorry mate, still not seen it.

ThomCat Sat 19-Feb-05 11:20:21

Managaed to pick up a copy yesterday. Great, great article. Can't wait to show it to the DSA. Well done Willow. It really is the perfect positive article. I'd love to see that in a non parenting mag too, I want to photcopy it and go tound and stick it up in doctors sugerys etc. Well done girl.
LOL at the picture they used of us in France! I love that other pic they used of Lottie. What a gorgeous bunch of kids full stop. That small close up pic of baby Christina ... couldn't you just eat her, God she's so beautiful. They really are all so lovely. It's a fab, fab article Willow. Look forward to having some fun with you and the kids at Kew very soon, TC xxx

Willow2 Sat 19-Feb-05 18:13:35

Oh hooray - I am so glad you are so pleased!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now