Talk

Advanced search

Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Do not leave your children infront of computer...

(8 Posts)
deeeja Sun 03-Aug-08 23:55:55

playing with the mouse. My 3 year old ds managed to buy ££££'s worth of brio today from Amazon! grin I left the page up with the items in my basket, since I am thinking of getting them for my boys for eid (end of sep/beginning of oct), and he clicked on them and bought them.
He has never managed to use a mouse before!
I am secretly so proud, dh is not happy, ooops!But wow!My boy can use a mouse! grin

HumphreyPillow Mon 04-Aug-08 00:40:43

Wow, clever boy! smile

Did he also manage to get the security code from the back of your credit card? wink

deeeja Mon 04-Aug-08 00:58:02

Teeeheee!
Card registered on Amazon, only takes a click blush

BriocheDoree Mon 04-Aug-08 07:12:59

My DD aged 2.5 managed to get onto eBay by clicking on an email I'd left open...since then the screen is locked!!

twocutedarlings Mon 04-Aug-08 07:41:55

oh bless him clever boy grin

Same her briochedoree lol.

My DD bought herself a numberjacks DVD from ebay a couple of mths ago. obviously i now make sure i have logged out LOL grin

ouryve Tue 05-Aug-08 00:21:20

There's a lot to be said for giving the kids their own disposable and limited access windows accounts

LeonieD Tue 05-Aug-08 08:56:06

Message withdrawn

ouryve Tue 05-Aug-08 22:09:54

We have plenty of sites blocked. The first one to go on was Wikipedia, since we were in danger of getting IP blocked for nonsense edits!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now