Talk

Advanced search

Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

anyone want a move and sit cushion for free?

(9 Posts)
tink123 Tue 22-Jul-08 12:54:30

Hi, I have a move and sit cushion that my dd no longer needs. I am giving it away, only charge
would be for the postage (approx £3) I would be happy to post it and then get cheque later.

Pls do not move me to buy and sell cos i want someone to have it that really needs it and I am not selling anyway.

staryeyed Tue 22-Jul-08 13:42:19

what is a move and sit cushion? is it one of those cushions that helps with fidgeting?

deeeja Tue 22-Jul-08 14:43:12

I am thinking about getting one of these for my ds, he has trouble sitting, falls of chairs, and often lies down because of it. He is 3 years old, his stomach muscles are so weak that his back has started to 'bow'. He has autism, with some physical problems which are not identified. I would really love it if you don't find anyone else who needs it more.
x

tink123 Tue 22-Jul-08 16:00:01

if you are interested deeeja could you send me your email address to jjew@live.co.uk

deeeja Tue 22-Jul-08 17:24:45

I have emailed you tink,x

Mosie Thu 11-Sep-08 10:10:23

Hi
Just been looking for one of these cushions for Simona, who is 5 with hearing and sensory integration problems. not sure if you have already posted it on but if not, i would really appreciate it..
Thanks a lot
Mo

Tclanger Thu 11-Sep-08 11:40:11

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

ChopsTheDuck Thu 11-Sep-08 11:44:03

those look really interesting. Did it actually work for you?
ds1 cannot sit still and his OT said that his pelvis tilts the wrong way when sitting. That angular one on the link looks like a really good idea.

Tclanger Thu 11-Sep-08 15:54:53

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now