Talk

Advanced search

Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

London dungeons

(5 Posts)
Yummymum1 Mon 21-Jul-08 19:34:50

I am thinking about taking my boys here.
DS1 is 7 and has as and ds2 is 5.
Are they too young?
Has anyone been who can advise please.

Marina Mon 21-Jul-08 19:42:39

I hate this place personally but appreciate that it is very popular with little boys!
I would say that ds2 is on the young side, and that ds1 might or might not find the surprise elements, the noise and the dark/crampedness a bit disturbing? You know him and what his tolerance levels are of course...but the other thing he might find hard work are the crowds and the queueing - queues are dreadful in the high season but maybe you can get advance tickets for the LD

Yummymum1 Mon 21-Jul-08 19:44:45

Thanks marina.Yes I wondered if ds2 might be a little small.
Have just looked at website and you can get fast track tickets which would avoid the queues.Wouldnt do it without that as queuing not easy for the chap!

BeautifulSpectrum Mon 21-Jul-08 21:04:24

I took my NT boys here before my autistic daughter was born and can honestly say she would have the mother of all meltdowns if i took her there! It was crowded, noisey, smelly, hot and the ques! It felt quite claustrophobia.

It depends on if your sons will enjoy that sort of thing. And if you can get past the ques. Although even pass the ques it was very crowded.

Yummymum1 Tue 22-Jul-08 10:50:26

Thank you.Have decided against it.Will do the tower instead.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now