Talk

Advanced search

Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Help! I need present ideas for DD2s wonderful key worker please.

(6 Posts)
Sidge Mon 14-Jul-08 22:41:03

DD2 finishes at pre-school next week, she has been there 18 months and her keyworker has been amazing. All the staff are great but her keyworker has just totally clicked with DD2 and gone beyond the call of duty for her - DD2 adores her and her keyworker has made her time at pre-school so brilliant.

I would love to get her a special little present but am really stuck for ideas - all the usual gifts eg flowers, smellies, wine etc don't really seem enough. I haven't got a lot to spend but would like to get her something special. I am not remotely artistic so no suggestions of making things!

Can anyone give me some ideas please?

Arabica Tue 15-Jul-08 00:13:42

I've got a similar problem as DD's nursery keyworker has been promoted and she wpn't be with DD any more. I'm thinking about getting a mug made with DD's picture on it, and the words 'Thank you' but am not sure how naff that would look!

Sidge Tue 15-Jul-08 10:22:33

Oh that's a nice idea!

But I wonder if she wants reminding of my DD every time she has a coffee LOL!!!

Sidge Tue 15-Jul-08 11:58:31

Arabica thank you for your idea, I've ordered a mug from here.

Sidge Thu 17-Jul-08 21:56:12

Arabica my mug came today (how quick is that!) and it's really nice!

Thank you for your suggestion smile

Arabica Thu 17-Jul-08 22:55:18

Glad to be of service. For the full Arabica experience make sure she only drinks the very best organic Fairtrade coffee out of it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now